Running shoes for extra stability, made in part with recycled materials.
From training runs to race day, go the distance with confidence. These running shoes provide extra stability with adidas LEP 2.0, designed to help guide each foot strike and propel you forward. The mesh upper offers targeted lockdown zones for added support while maintaining breathability. BOOST cushioning delivers energy return and comfort to keep you feeling fresh from start to finish. Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Engineered mesh upper
- Linear Energy Push system
- Dual-density EVA platform
- BOOST midsole
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 33 mm / forefoot: 23 mm)
- Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
Item Number: GY1658
- Select Styles for Availability